Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 - Life is Beautiful

So basically today was the BEST day in Cache Valley since... I dunno when, but it made me SO, so, so SOOOo happy!! I loved the sunshine, the blue skies, the warmness in the air... The Logan, UT Spring Tease has begun!! Don't worry, I've been here long enough that I have learned to just enjoy the good days and expect a blizzard to shortly follow :] Oh summer, I wish you were here! I am really good at wishful thinking...

So the meaning behind my blog name... My blog is titled Life is Beautiful because I truly believe that it is! There is a song by Vega 4 called Life is Beautiful, and I guess that is where I got the line from. (I conveniently linked it for you, if you want to check it out!) But really. Life is crazy. It is unpredictable, it is fun, it is heart breaking, it's an adventure, frustrating, amazing, ironic, funny, humbling and so many other things all at the same time. But really, to me, all of those things come together simply as: Beautiful :] And I guess maybe this blog will kind of be a reminder for me, of the all beautiful things in my life. Because it's when we forget those tender mercies and all of the things we have to be grateful for that life gets hard, or we start to feel sad and down... But there is SO MUCH to be grateful for! And there is so much to look forward to and be excited about and LIVE for. Each and every day is a new start. Isn't that so incredible? Life is Beautiful :]

1 comment:

  1. Another friend titles her blog Life is Beautiful as well. I think you'd like it! (You can find it on my blog.)

    And yes, it sure is. So, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete