Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Something New

Okay, so I've only ever had a blog before one other time, and it was just last semester. It was for a class so needless to say... it was SUPER lame! (Unless you find reading up on Twitter Best Practices exciting, then MAYbe you would have enjoyed it :]) Though I don't feel like I have much to say at the moment, maybe some day my blog... will become a part of me, and I will have clever and interesting things to post to the world!! As for now, I just have a blog because my co-workers all have one :] And they always talk about reading each others blogs and I want in on this action!! So here is my blog. Something new. And you know... at this point in my life, something new sounds pretty darn good :]

6 comments:

  1. Hey Leslie! So, I read your blog today... Welcome to the club :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly how I started! now I love it and I am sure you soon will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! by the way your blog is cute! I can't wait to talk about your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! cute blog. I'm excited to be able to stalk your life here! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is my favorite!! I miss you and I never see you, so you should come follow mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started blogging again last summer. I use it mailing for my own personal journaling because I am lame at keeping a real journaling.
    Give this a try if you need a jump start. It helped me a lot. It was a blog challenge I participated in. :)

    Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

    Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

    Day 3-Your first love

    Day 4-Your parents

    Day 5-Your favorite recipes

    Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

    Day 7-Favorite movies

    Day 8-A place you've traveled to

    Day 9-A picture of your friends

    Day 10-Something you're afraid of

    Day 11-Favorite TV shows

    Day 12-What you believe

    Day 13-Goals

    Day 14-A picture you love

    Day 15-Bible verse

    Day 16-Dream house

    Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

    Day 18-Something you regret

    Day 19-Something you miss

    Day 20-Nicknames

    Day 21-Picture of yourself

    Day 22-What's in your makeup bag

    Day 23-Favorite vacation

    Day 24-Something you've learned

    Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

    Day 26-Picture of your family

    Day 27-Pets

    Day 28-Something that stresses you out

    Day 29-3 Wishes

    Day 30-a picture

    ReplyDelete