Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 4 - My Parents

Well... I am just as bad at this blogging thing as I am at the whole journal writing thing... Bah! I used to be soooo good! (At journal writing I mean.) I'm pretty sure improvement has been on my New Years resolutions list for years now! Oh well. SO. My parents :]

My parents are basically AMAZING. I love them so, so much and it never ceases to amaze me how amazing they are! I love them and my family more than anything. My parents have always provided me with everything I need and so much more. I am so grateful for what they have taught me throughout my life and what they will continue to teach me. Being out on my own, I have seen that my parents are basically always right. And when I don't listen, I usually end up paying for it! I am so grateful for loving parents who want what's best for me and will do all they can to guide and direct me. (Even though their counsel isn't always appreciated when it first comes... I always appreciate it in the end!) I hope to be parents like them someday. I can't really put it into words... But I have definitely been born of goodly parents and I am so, so grateful :]

1 comment:

  1. I agree you do have amazing parents and they have ended up with amazing kids. They must have done something right. :)

    ReplyDelete