Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 6 - Something that makes me happy

Something that makes me happy is my beautiful niece, Danica. She is just a little darling!! And as you can tell she thinks the same of me... :] ha! Whenever she looks cute in a picture, I don't. And whenever I like myself in a picture, she isn't looking at the camera! One of these days we will get a good one! But I love, LOVE my niece. My new favorite thing in the whole wide world is dancing to Justin Bieber with her. It is definitely a fave thing in my life. We dance separately, we dance together, and we just dance silly. I love children, even more so and especially when they're mine in some small way, like my niece :] BFFs!!

1 comment:

  1. I love dancing with kids too! Mostly cause they don't know that I can't dance... I love reading your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete